Item ref: 808
The Hexagonal spikes are unlikely to become rounded on the sides so will not become difficult to remove. They are hard wearing but need a hexagonal key- standard one will not fit. The ratchet and the large T bar can be used, as can the speciality Steelex (screwdriver).
Because they have 6 sides a better grip is obtained with the key so that there is less risk of rounding the corners and having difficulty getting spike out.
- Recommended Use BUT Please check with the track what they permit you to use.
- 5mm - All Track
- 6mm - All Track Events & Long Jump, Triple Jump & Hurdles
- 9mm - Javelin, High Jump & Cross Country
- 11mm, 15mm & 18mm - Cross Country
- Hexagonal head, available in 5mm & 6mm
- Please select size at the time of ordering
- Bag of 100 replacement steel spikes/pins
- Image for illustration purpose only
- Price Includes VAT & Delivery to UK Mainland