Item ref: 609
Sensible watch for larger memory, slightly smaller digits.
Recall when stopped- shows in chronological order.If not zeroed before recall it can be done at any time by left button. Recall stopped shows times in reverse order
- Triple display showing split number, split time, cumulative split time and continuously running cumulative time.
- Split times display is showing for 5 seconds then returns to running time display.
- timimg options are:
- Normal 1/100th sec stopwatch
- Deciminute 1/100th minute
- 1/1000th minute
- 1/10,000th hour
- Seconds only: Continouous seconds 1/100th second
- Data Storage:
- Up to 500 splits can be stored in memory
- Split times are stored in segments. If timing session consists of (say) 10 split times, these are stored in the memory as one segment. The segment data includes the time of day when the data recording began. The individual split and cumulative split times are then displayed.
- Countdown timer with three operating modes:
- Count down and stop
- Count down and repeat
- Countdown, then count up.
- Pacer with a setting of between 5 and 240 beats per minute.
- Pressing left button at any time interrupts recall and continues as running watch
- Price Include VAT & Delivery to UK Mainland