The Website is operated by Neuff Athletic Equipment Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales (Company Number 6306211) with registered office at South Parade Industrial Estate, Norton, Malton, North Yorkshire YO17 9HL. The term "us", "we" and "our" refers to Neuff Athletic Equipment Ltd.
The purpose of this statement is to set out the purposes for which, and the manner in which, we may collect and use personal information that we may obtain about you. By either registering as a user of any services provided by us on this website and/or by using the our website generally you consent and agree to this use by us.
We do not knowingly collect data from any unsupervised person under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you must not use the our website or submit any personal data to us unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian.
Use of your Personal Information
1. When you use this site you will be asked to provide certain information such as your name contact details and possibly credit card or other payment details. We will use this data to fulfil our agreement with you.
2. We may use information that you provide or that is obtained by us:
- to register you with our website and to manage any account you hold with us
- to administer our website services;
- to fulfil our agreement with you and to process your order and obtain payment.
- to analyse and profile your shopping preferences e.g. (market, customer and product analysis) to enable us (i) to provide you with a personalised browsing experience when using the website and (ii) to review, develop and improve the products and services which we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programme.
- we may keep you informed of such products and services (including products and services of other companies and organisations and including special offers, discounts, offers, competitions and so on) which we consider may be of interest to you by any of the following methods:
- Telephone (including automated calls)
- SMS text messages and other electronic messages such as picture messaging
- Or otherwise
- To administer any prize draws or competitions you may enter.
3. If you wish to receive information of products and services which may be of interest to you from us or carefully chosen third parties, please select the opt-in option where appropriate.
4. We may supplement the information that you provide to us with information that we receive from third parties. In particular we will carry out searches with credit reference agencies.
5. We may engage third party payment providers to administer and process your payment card details in order to complete any purchase that you make through the website.
6. We may store and process your information on our own information technology systems or on systems owned by third parties that may store and process your information on our behalf.
7. In order to protect our customers and us from fraud and theft, we may pass on information that we obtain from making identity checks and other information in our customer records, including how you conduct your account, to other retailers and to financial and other organisations involved in fraud prevention and detection, to use in the same way. Without limitation to the foregoing, we may disclose any information and data relating to you to the police or any regulatory or government authority including and not limited to law enforcement agencies in response to a request in connection with the investigation of any suspected illegal activities.
8. Calls may be recorded to verify content and may be used together with other customer records for regulatory compliance, quality control and staff training, preventing or detecting criminal activity and for complaint resolution.
Disclosure of Your Information
9. We may give information about you to the following companies and organisations who may use it for the same purposes as set out above:
- To our employees and agents and other approved third parties to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by us now or in the future.
- To agents who (on our behalf) profile your data so that we may tailor the goods/services we offer to your specific needs.
- To other organisations for the administration of prize draws or competitions.
- To anyone to whom we transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you.
- If we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
10. We refer in paragraph 4 above to the fact that we may carry out credit reference agency searches to obtain information about you. These agencies record those searches. In addition to the purposes listed above, we may also share information about you and the conduct of your account with credit reference agencies, other lenders and relevant third parties including our legal advisors and debt recovery agencies.
12. We are required to provide you with clear and comprehensive information about the cookies which we use on the site and to obtain your consent to the use of the cookies. In order to comply with these requirements we have prepared a cookies policy setting out information about cookies, detailing the cookies we use and providing information on how to manage cookies on your computer.
14. We will treat all of your information in strict confidence and we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
15. You have the right to see personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you upon receipt of a written request and payment of a fee.
16. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect please contact us.
17. Please be aware that our site may link to other websites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked websites.
18. If you want to be removed from our mailing list, please contact us. Please note that it may take up to 28 days to action your request. In addition, each electronic mailing we send you will contain details of how you can un-subscribe.
Changes to Policy