About Neuff Athletic Equipment
Our business began in 1966 when Dr Neuff was responsible for the design of Britain's fibreglass vaulting poles and it has gradually developed to covering all track and field events. We concentrate exclusively on athletics for that is where our personal involvement is, following our experience of competing, coaching, officiating and administration from school to international level.
This site contains a list of track and field equipment for teaching, coaching, training, competing and officiating. Equipment is supplied to UKA and IAAF specifications as appropriate. Competition implements are manufactured by world renowned suppliers to Olympic Games, World Championships and/or National Championships. We expect that most of your needs can be met from this listing, but should you need special items or other services please get in touch and we will be pleased to help.
All of the prices include VAT and delivery in the mainland UK, so there is nothing to add, what you see is what you pay. Discount prices may be available for bulk orders and collected items. Please ask.
All products shown include delivery by Royal Mail or carrier service to mainland UK addresses. There may be additional costs if the delivery involves a sea crossing and possibly remote parts of Scotland. If there are extra costs we will contact you before processing the order.
PLEASE NOTE: Carrier conditions of carriage are extremely tight. Please carefully inspect the packaging before signing the receipt. For even the slightest package damage please record as damaged. Without this done the carrier denies any responsibility. Also please delete the words "Good condition" from the signed receipt.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and over who quote a valid prize draw entry code.
2. Employees or agencies of Neuff Athletic Equipment Limited ("NAE", "We") or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must quote a valid prize draw entry code when placing an order. No minimum purchase is necessary. This can be done
- online: enter the valid code into the discount code box when placing an order
- telephone: mention the code when placing an order by phone
- email: send your full name, organisation and address to firstname.lastname@example.org. No purchase necessary.
6. Only one entry per person or organisation. Entries on behalf of another person or organisation will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. NAE accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by NAE.
8. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 31/12/2019. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on 7th January 2020.
10. The winner will receive their choice of either:
- 5 bags of 100 steel spikes of any design. (Omnilite spikes are excluded.) or:
- voucher for £50 to be redeemed against any purchase at NAE.
12. The winner will be notified by email on or before 14th January 2020. If a winner does not respond to NAE within 14 days of being notified by NAE, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and NAE shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and NAE shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The prize will be sent to the winner by NAE by post.
14. The name and country of the winner can be obtained after 14th January 2020 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Neuff Athletic Equipment, 3 Abbots Close, Lee Mill Industrial Estate, Devon PL21 9GA.
15. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
16. NAE retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
18. NAE accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of NAE for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
20. NAE reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of NAE in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. NAE shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
22. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. Promoter: Neuff Athletic Equipment Ltd, 3 Abbots Close, Lee Mill Industrial Estate, Devon PL21 9GA